WordPress – StatCounter Plugin April 17, 2006Posted by Lucanos in : php,programming,wordpress , trackback
I learnt a fair bit whilst adapting his plugin to the StatCounter tracking system, and I am sure that any further developments on my part will surely incorporate some of teh terrific ideas used by Ronald in his plugin. No point re-inventing the wheel, after all…
- Click HERE for a zipped version of the file.
- Unzip this file and upload the enclosed PHP file into your “wp-content/plugins” folder.
- Go to your Plugin screen in your WordPress admin console.
- Fill out the details, as per the instructions.
- Switch the plugin over to Enabled.
- Watch your StatCounter counters start ticking over.
Any suggestions, feedback, ideas, complaints, virgin offerings are more than welcome.